Injured Because of the Negligence of Someone Else?
An Augusta GA personal injury lawyer at The Graham Firm can help you if you’ve been injured due to the negligent or intentional acts of another person, corporation, or organization. Although money paid in a settlement or verdict cannot guarantee a full recovery, it can be very helpful in dealing with the far-reaching, long-term effects of an accident on all areas of your life.
One of the best ways to maximize your financial recovery following an accident is to hire an experienced Augusta personal injury lawyer. Our accident injury lawyers understand the stressful aftermath of serious and catastrophic injury accidents. We fight for our clients.
In Georgia and every state, you have a limited window of time to file a personal injury claim (statute of limitations) and recover compensation for your injuries. It is always advisable to speak with an attorney as soon as practical. In the days, weeks, and months following an accident, witness recollections, surveillance footage, and evidence to support an injury claim may be reduced or lost altogether. If you’ve been injured - do not wait. Contact a seasoned Augusta personal injury attorney at The Graham Firm today at (404) 526-9955 for a free case review.
Get the Compensation You Deserve with Our Top Rated Augusta GA Personal Injury Attorney
At The Graham Firm, we understand the pain, trauma, and financial burden of having your life turned upside down in an instant. Our Georgia personal injury attorneys are passionate about helping our clients obtain the justice they deserve. Whether we are representing someone injured by a distracted driver, or someone hurt in a slip and fall accident, we fight for the maximum compensation available from the insurance company. Our client reviews and case results are a testament to our knowledge, skills, and abilities to get our clients what they deserve.
Attorneys at our Georgia injury law office handle all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from negligent, reckless, or intentional acts, including:
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
Having the assistance of an experienced personal injury lawyer in Augusta, Georgia can mean you receive the actual, full, and fair compensation you deserve, not just the minimum. When you hire The Graham Firm for your personal injury case, you receive our commitment to fighting for legal accountability, and the maximum compensation you are entitled to. We will go to trial if necessary. We also offer a free consultation to discuss your case and the legal options available to you. Call (678) 603-1119 to discuss your legal options after an injury resulting from someone else's negligence.
Most Common Personal Injury Claims Filed By Injured Accident Victims
Many different types of accidents can result in personal injury claims, and it is important to understand some of the most common types of cases filed by an injury victim. These include:
- Big Truck Accidents: A truck accident caused by large commercial trucks can cause devastating accidents due to their size and weight, resulting in serious injuries for those involved.
- Car Accidents: A car accident is one of the most common causes of personal injury claims, with varying degrees of severity depending on the circumstances of the auto accident. An experienced Augusta car accident lawyer can help.
- Bus Accidents: Public transportation vehicles such as buses can also be involved in accidents, potentially causing harm to passengers and other motorists.
- Pedestrian Accidents: When a pedestrian is hit by a vehicle, the injuries can be severe due to the lack of protection.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Motorcycles offer little protection for riders, making them more susceptible to serious injuries in accidents with other vehicles or hazards on the road.
- Wrongful Death: In cases where someone is killed due to the negligent or intentional acts of another, their loved ones may file a wrongful death lawsuit seeking compensation for their loss.
- Medical malpractice: When doctors, dentists, or medical care providers act negligently, patients can be seriously and permanently harmed. Because this type of litigation can be especially complex and nuanced, it is important to consult with a knowledgeable lawyer as soon as possible following harm or suspected medical malpractice.
- Premises liability: Slip and fall accidents, snow and ice accidents, swimming pool accidents, house fires, and dog bite injuries can involve a wide range of scenarios. If the owner of a property was responsible for an accident, compensation may be pursued in a premises liability claim.
Overall, personal injury claims cover a wide range of accidents and incidents that result in physical and emotional harm to individuals injured due to another party's negligence. It is important to seek legal representation from an experienced accident injury attorney who can help navigate the complexities of these types of cases and fight for the maximum compensation on behalf of the injured victim.
You do not have to take on insurance companies by yourself. At The Graham Firm, we will be by your side and fight for the money you deserve. If you are ready to speak with an attorney, call us today at (678) 603-1119. If we represent you, we will charge nothing unless and until we recover money for you.
How to Choose The Best Personal Injury Lawyer In Augusta GA For Your Case
The outcome of your personal injury case largely depends on having an attorney who (1) understands the type of compensation you are entitled to, and (2) knows how to recover that compensation.
Not all attorneys can get the same results. It is worthwhile to spend the time researching and evaluating personal injury law firms - before hiring any particular firm to represent you. Consider their experience, case results, available resources, and professional contacts (such as expert witnesses, investigators, or medical specialists).
The Graham Firm takes pride in being the "first-choice accident injury law firm" for many clients, and a top referral choice for other attorneys. Our law firm brings the experience and expertise of a large law firm and the responsiveness and personal attention of a small boutique firm.
Types of Damages You Can Claim After a Personal Injury in Georgia
When filing a personal injury claim in Georgia, victims may be entitled to receive several types of compensation - called damages - in a personal injury lawsuit. These claims for damages can help compensate for the losses and expenses incurred as a result of your injuries. Some common types of damages include:
- Medical expenses: You are entitled to recover money for all the medical expenses resulting from your injury, including ambulance transport, hospitalization, diagnostic tests, surgeries, and future medical care.
- Rehabilitation costs: Physical or occupational therapy may be necessary following an accident.
- Lost income: You may recover money for lost wages resulting from being unable to work, either temporarily or permanently. If you are able to work, but in a reduced capacity, you may be compensated for lost earning capacity.
- Loss of consortium: A spouse whose spouse has been injured can pursue a loss of consortium claim in Georgia. This type of compensation is available for loss of intimate relations, companionship, household contributions, and other features of marriage or a marital relationship.
- Pain and suffering: Courts have long acknowledged that accidents cause significant physical pain, emotional suffering, and other trauma. Pain and suffering damages are designed to compensate victims for the physical and emotional discomfort, mental anguish, grief, and diminished quality of life.
- Punitive damages: In rare instances, the court will award separate damages to “punish” a defendant for their actions.
The Graham Firm understands damages. Our experienced attorneys bring a wealth of knowledge about the local laws, the expertise of a large law firm, and the responsiveness and personal attention of a small boutique practice. Our approach to working up damages for accident injury claims is always client-centered - we pursue the maximum compensation available based on the circumstances of the accident, who is liable, and how a victim’s injuries will affect them - physically, mentally, and emotionally.
If you’re ready to speak with a lawyer about your case, contact us now at (678) 603-1119 to schedule your free consultation.
Injured In Augusta or North Augusta, Georgia? Contact The Graham Firm Today!
If you have been injured due to someone else's actions, do not hesitate to contact The Graham Firm by giving us a call at (404) 526-9955 or request a free online case review and consultation with a knowledgeable Augusta GA personal injury lawyer. Our team is dedicated to helping clients obtain the justice and compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses. Let us be your advocate during this difficult time and fight for your rights.
Don't wait - contact us today to get started on your personal injury case. Your physical, emotional, and financial recovery may depend on it. We are here to help you seek justice and hold responsible parties accountable for their actions. Together, we can work towards a brighter future for you and your loved ones.
Augusta, GA Injury Accident Service Area
The Graham Firm
134 S. Hill Street
Griffin, GA 30223
Phone: (678) 603-1119
Monday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am–5:00 pm