Winning Your Fight, Healing Your Pain – The Griffin Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Committed to You
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in Griffin, GA? A Griffin motorcycle accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve and are entitled to for your injuries, including your medical bills, future medical treatment, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
If you or a family member is dealing with the aftermath of a motorcycle accident, you deserve an experienced legal advocate who will fight for you. A knowledgeable motorcycle accident lawyer in Griffin, GA, at The Graham Firm is available to provide immediate legal assistance, along with emotional and practical support for the challenges you face.
Contact The Graham Firm today at (678) 603-1119 to speak with an accident compensation attorney about your rights in a motorcycle accident claim. We handle personal injury and wrongful death cases in Spalding County. Along with motorcycle accidents, we also represent victims of car accidents and truck accidents in Griffin and the entire state of Georgia. We only represent accident victims - we never represent at-fault drivers or insurance companies.
What Our Clients Say
Common Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries in Georgia
According to the Georgia Department of Driver Services, motorcyclist fatalities have steadily increased in recent years. Without the protection offered by the walls of a vehicle and safety features like airbags and seatbelts, motorcycle operators and passengers are particularly vulnerable to death and catastrophic physical injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fractured/broken bones
- Road rash injuries
- Burn injuries
Although motorcycles represent only about 2% of registered vehicles in Georgia, they account for more than 10% of traffic fatalities. Of course, some injuries are simply not survivable. There are more than 100 motorcycle accident fatalities reported each year in Georgia. In cases of fatal accidents, surviving family members can pursue a wrongful death claim on behalf of the motorcycle rider.
Contact our experienced Griffin motorcycle accident lawyers today at (678) 603-111 for a free case review and let us fight for the fair compensation you and your loved ones deserve.
Immediate Steps to Take After a Motorcycle
Accident in Griffin, GA
Serious injury accidents are overwhelming, unfamiliar, scary situations. Below are the steps motorcycle operators and passengers should take immediately following a motorcycle accident:
- Call 911 / contact law enforcement to document the accident and prepare an accident report.
- Request emergency medical help for anyone injured in the accident. Do not delay seeking medical treatment or allow the insurance company or anyone to select a physician or health care provider. If the treating doctor at the emergency room recommends you follow up with your primary care physician or a specialist, seek care promptly.
- Take photos and videos of the accident scene, damage to vehicles, and surrounding areas. Gather as much evidence as possible.
- Write down the names and contact information of all involved parties, witnesses, and law enforcement officers.
- Report the accident to your insurance company promptly, but stick to facts only. Do not speculate on fault or how the accident occurred.
- Get legal advice as soon as possible, preferably from an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Griffin. To maximize your chance of fair compensation for medical expenses, future medical treatment, lost earnings, and pain and suffering, it is important to speak with a motorcycle accident attorney promptly. Do not admit fault or discuss details with anyone at the insurance company.
The Graham Firm takes pride in being known as one of the best motorcycle accident law firms for motorcycle accident victims and their family members. We are proud to provide the “small town” personal service of a boutique law firm while recovering “big city” results for our clients. If you have been injured in a motorcycle crash reach out to our attorneys at (678) 603-111 to better understand your rights and to help you in the fight for justice.
Choosing the Right Motorcycle Accident Attorney In Griffin: Why Residents Trust Our Expertise
It is crucial to choose the right motorcycle accident attorney to handle your lawsuit. You do not need to be a legal expert to recover fair compensation - but you do need to have an experienced motorcycle accident attorney representing you. Although many attorneys are willing to take on motorcycle accident cases, not all lawyers can get the same results.
Choose wisely - choose the Griffin personal injury lawyer and law firm that Spalding County residents and other attorneys trust. Contact us today at (678) 603-1119 to discuss your potential case with a Griffin motorcycle accident lawyer.
5 Critical Tips For Navigating the Compensation Claims Process
- Following an accident caused by someone else’s negligent or reckless actions, it is important to understand your legal rights and options. Below are five critical tips for navigating the claims process.
- DO NOT admit fault at the scene of a motorcycle accident or to the insurance company: Admitting fault can reduce your chance of recovering compensation for medical bills, lost earnings, and other damages.
- DO Request an Accident Report and Review It: Review the law enforcement agency accident report for accuracy. If there is inaccurate information in the report, request it be corrected.
- DO Seek medical treatment promptly: For your own physical well-being, you should be evaluated as soon as possible. Your medical treatment and follow-up care are important evidence in a personal injury claim. Delays in seeking treatment may be used as a basis to offer you less money in a motorcycle accident injury settlement.
- DO NOT give the insurance company a recorded statement: Insurance adjusters often request accident victims to provide a recorded statement discussing the facts of an accident and what happened. You are not required to provide a recorded statement, and things you say can be used against you or taken out of context to offer you a lower settlement.
- DO NOT accept a motorcycle accident injury or wrongful death settlement without talking to a lawyer first. One of the biggest mistakes accident victims can make is accepting a settlement without first speaking with a qualified personal injury lawyer.
The Graham Firm aggressively advocates for accident victims in Griffin and throughout Georgia. Our goal is full and fair compensation, for every client we represent. We have many years of courtroom experience and proven case results that include millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for motorcycle accident victims. Don't wait, protect your rights and seek the compensation you deserve. Call our legal team now at (678) 603-111 for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accidents and Personal Injury Lawyers
Finding a skilled 'motorcycle accident lawyer near me' is crucial in getting the right support and representation after such a traumatic event. Our law firm is located conveniently to serve motorcycle accident victims in Griffin, Georgia, and all of Spalding County.
We bring extensive experience in handling motorcycle accident cases, offering personalized legal strategies tailored to the specifics of your case. From negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court, our team is committed to securing the best possible outcome for your situation.
Common injuries from motorcycle accidents include cuts, bruises, broken bones, head and spinal injuries, and in severe cases, long-term disabilities. Compensation usually covers medical bills, rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, and sometimes, future medical care depending on the injury severity. An experienced Griffin motorcycle accident lawyer can help quantify these damages and negotiate settlements that cover all of these.
In most cases, the statute of limitations in Griffin and Spaulding County Georgia, for filing a personal injury lawsuit is two years from the date of the accident. It is important to be aware of this timeframe as it determines your legal right to seek compensation for your injuries. However, it's advisable to consult with a local accident injury law firm as soon as possible to ensure your claim is filed within legal timeframes and to preserve crucial evidence for your case.
Our Griffin, GA Accident Injury Service Area
The Graham Firm
Monday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am–5:00 pm