Injured in a Motorcycle Crash in Kennesaw? Trust Our Expert Motorcycle Accident Attorney and Legal Team!
Injured in a motorcycle accident in Cobb County? A Kennesaw motorcycle accident lawyer at The Graham Firm can help you recover the compensation you are entitled to for medical expenses, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
With their narrow profile, motorcycles are hidden from many vehicles’ blind spots, and more difficult to see. Motorcyclists face unique challenges on the road, and face other challenges when navigating a motorcycle accident personal injury claim. Despite limited or zero evidence, motorcyclists are often blamed for accidents - with speeding being a very common reason.
In reality, motorcyclists are more difficult for other motorists to see. When vehicle drivers are speeding, driving under the influence, or distracted driving such as using a cell phone while driving, a motorcyclist may be the unfortunate victim. Without the walls of protection of a vehicle, and safety features like airbags, motorcyclists are vulnerable to very serious injuries.
If you are an accident victim of someone else’s negligence, you do not have to take on the insurance company alone - or accept less money than you are entitled to. Choose The Graham Firm, the law firm that other lawyers, insurance companies, and local judges know for their experience, knowledge, and demonstrated case results.
What Our Clients Say
Legal Rights of Motorcycle Accident Victims
A motorcycle accident - and the aftermath of one - is a traumatic experience for victims and their loved ones. Retaining a qualified and experienced Atlanta motorcycle accident attorney or law firm may not be the first thing on your mind after an accident, and the Kennesaw motorcycle injury claim process can be unfamiliar.
Accident victims may not know what their rights are. However, when injuries are serious, securing fair compensation is critically important. Money may be available for medical bills, lost earnings, pain and suffering, and in cases of fatal accidents, funeral and burial expenses.
Looking for the best motorcycle accident lawyer in Kennesaw, Georgia? Our legal team is dedicated to fighting for justice for Cobb County motorcycle accident victims and their families. Contact us at (404) 526-9955 to schedule your free consultation.
Expert Tips for Maximizing Your Motorcycle Accident Claim
In order to be compensated for a motorcycle accident, you will need to prove that the other driver (or another third party) was negligent. This can be simple, depending on the circumstances, or can be challenging. Below are some important tips to prove your legal rights and recover the maximum, full, and fair compensation you are entitled to:
- Obtain medical care promptly. Follow your physician’s recommendations for follow-up care with your primary care provider or specialists. Your medical treatment is an important part of your record. If care is recommended and you do not follow it, the insurance company may question the severity of your injuries and your claim. If you receive care immediately, it will be difficult for the insurance company to suggest that your injuries were not a result of your accident.
- Take photos and videos of the accident scene, vehicle damage, and surrounding areas.
- Collect and preserve evidence, including the location of relevant road conditions and traffic signs, as well as contact information for all parties involved, including witnesses. Request surveillance camera footage from businesses, private residences, and dash cams if possible.
- Document time missed from work and the impact of your injuries on day-to-day activities such as sports and exercise.
Navigating Insurance Claims After a Motorcycle Accident In Cobb County, Georgia
If you were injured or lost a loved one, due to the negligence of the driver of a car or truck, or even another motorcyclist, the responsible party’s insurance will pay you for your injuries, lost wages due to being unable to work, and your physical pain and emotional suffering. Because motorcycle accidents so often cause severe and catastrophic injuries, fair compensation is crucial.
If liability is obvious, the insurance company will likely be anxious to offer you a settlement. However, accident victims should never accept a settlement for injury or death without consulting an experienced motorcycle accident attorney.
The Graham Firm offers a free consultation to advise you of your legal rights click below to start a chat and we'll be happy to have our top-rated Kennesaw personal injury lawyer assist you. Remember, there is no fee unless we win your motorcycle accident case!
How to Select the Best Kennesaw Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Many attorneys and law firms are willing to represent a motorcycle rider and surviving family members in personal injury and wrongful death claims. However, not all attorneys understand the complex nature of motorcycle accident claims and are able to recover the same results. When choosing a personal injury lawyer to represent you following a Kennesaw motorcycle accident or car accident, consider the following:
- Their fee agreement - do they handle cases on a no-win, no-fee basis?
- Their experience - especially trial experience - handling similar motorcycle accident cases
- Their case results (verdicts and settlements)
- Their location - and understanding of local Kennesaw laws and regulations
- Their accessibility and proximity to you
- Their communication style - how your personal injury lawyer will communicate with you about your case
- Your overall impression of the accident injury law firm and motorcycle accident attorney.
The Graham Firm has a reputation in Cobb County for empathetic representation and strong advocacy in motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, car accidents, and wrongful death cases. Unlike other “settlement mill” law firms that take on as many cases as possible to make money based on case volume, we limit our cases and focus our efforts to maximize compensation for our individual clients.
Need to learn more about your rights after a motorcycle accident injury? Reach out to us at (404) 526-9955 for a free consultation. We are here to vigorously fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Experienced Kennesaw Motorcycle Accident Attorney To Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation Today!
The Graham Firm offers a free consultation to review your potential case, evaluate your legal rights, and answer all of your questions. Contact us today at (404) 526-9955 to schedule your complimentary case evaluation with a Kennesaw motorcycle accident lawyer. We are available 24/7/365 to take your call. We handle all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no fees unless we recover money for you.
Our Kennesaw Georgia Accident Injury Service Area
The Graham Firm
Monday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Auto Accident Resources