Compassionate Marietta GA Bus Accident Attorney Fights For Victims!
Anybody who is searching for a Marietta GA bus accident lawyer likely has many questions, including: “Can I get money if my child was injured in a school bus accident?” “What do I do if the insurance company won’t pay me enough to cover my medical bills?” “Can I sue the bus company if I was injured on a MARTA bus?”
No matter how many questions you have, the Atlanta personal injury lawyer at The Graham Firm can answer them all. Located in Marietta GA, our law firm has over a decade of experience fighting for accident victims who have been injured due to the negligence of others. Our team is dedicated, knowledgeable, and passionate about helping those who have been wronged.
Don't suffer in silence. Whether it's you or someone dear to you who has been involved in a bus accident in Marietta or the entire state of Georgia and is seeking justice, reach out to us today. Click here to schedule a free consultation or give us a call at (404) 526-9955 and let our experienced personal injury attorney fight for your rights and ensure that you are justly compensated. At The Graham Firm, we believe in justice for all.
Understanding Your Rights After a Bus Accident
The aftermath of a bus accident can be chaotic and overwhelming. In addition to dealing with any physical injuries, victims often face emotional trauma, financial stress, and uncertainty about their legal rights. This is where our team at The Graham Firm comes in. We specialize in personal injury cases involving bus accidents, including truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and wrongful death claims.
One of the key things to understand about bus accident cases is that they can be complex. It may not always be clear who is at fault for the accident, as there are often multiple parties involved in operating a bus. This includes the bus driver, the company or organization that owns the bus, and potentially other drivers on the road.
It is extremely important that you understand the rights you have as a bus accident victim and have a qualified attorney on your side to help you navigate the legal process. This can often mean the difference between receiving a low settlement and getting the full compensation you deserve.
Don't wait to secure your rights. Whether you're in Cobb County, Marietta, or anywhere in Georgia, the Atlanta bus accident lawyer at The Graham Firm is on your side. Contact us today at (404) 526-9955 for a free case review, and let's begin your fight for justice.
Navigating the Aftermath: 4 Things Every Victim Should Do After a Marietta Bus Collision
The steps people take after being injured in bus accidents or any commercial truck accident determine how much compensation they may receive. Failing to take these steps could impact your ability to receive any money.
These steps are not necessarily in chronological order, but they should all be taken as soon as possible. Our personal injury law firm can help guide you through each of these steps to ensure that your rights are protected.
- Document the Scene: Get as many pictures or videos of the crash scene as you can, especially damaged property and positions of vehicles. Also, be sure to get the contact information of any witnesses. You may not have access to the bus itself once you leave the scene of the accident, so the evidence you gather immediately after the crash could be your only opportunity to prove liability and fault.
- Pursue Medical Attention: Even if you don’t have pain immediately following the bus accident (or your child says they feel fine after being in a school bus accident), you should go to the doctor for two crucial reasons:
- Being in an accident can cause shock that masks pain, and some soft tissue injuries, such as whiplash, aren’t immediately apparent.
- The sooner you seek medical care after the accident, the easier it is to prove that your injuries were caused by the bus accident rather than something else.
- Contact Authorities: Police must come to the scene of any bus accidents involving injuries to write a crash report. If you can, give a statement to the police before seeking medical care. Otherwise, contact the police later to get a copy of the accident report.
- Consult a Qualified Marietta GA Bus Accident Lawyer: The insurance company profits by paying out as little as possible. A bus accident attorney can help you get the money you need to cover lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and much more.
Ensure your post-accident actions safeguard your rights. Contact our Bus accident attorney in Marietta, Georgia today for a comprehensive case review.
Types of Damages You Can Claim After a Marietta Bus Accident
If you plan to sue the bus driver, the bus company, or another party, you may be able to receive various types of financial damages. Georgia law allows you to seek compensation for a variety of losses, including:
- Medical Expenses - Whether they experience a catastrophic injury or something less severe, victims of bus accidents may be able to get money for medical expenses. In a wrongful death lawsuit, you may receive money for any medical bills incurred by your loved one caused by the accident before they lost their fight for life.
- Lost Wages - People who are unable to work after getting injured in a truck accident, car accident, or bus accident may qualify for lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering - An experienced bus accident attorney at our law office can get you money to compensate you for the pain and suffering you dealt with after a bus accident.
- Emotional Distress - Any time you get injured and it’s somebody else’s fault, you may be owed compensation for emotional distress. Emotional distress would especially be evident in a child who was injured in a school bus accident.
Understand the full extent of what you can claim. Reach out for a free consultation to explore your compensation options. Start a chat with us now by clicking below or call a friendly member of our staff now at (404) 526-9955.
How To Determine the Value of A Georgia Bus Accident Claim
Many things determine how much a bus company, insurance company, bus driver, or other party may owe you after a collision with a bus. As an accident injury victim it is critical to understand what your rights are and the steps you need to take in order to protect those rights.
Some of the factors that could play a role in calculating your claim include:
Severity of Injuries
The worse your injuries were, the more likely you are to receive a large settlement. A wrongful death lawsuit represents the worst severity of injuries since they led to the death of your loved one.
Impact on Quality of Life
The more significantly the accident impacted your quality of life, the more money your case might be worth.
Since one of the primary reasons for filing a lawsuit is to recover financial losses, larger losses often lead to larger settlements.
Why Injury Victims Trust Our Marietta GA Bus Accident Lawyer
Bus, truck, and car accident victims as well as those filing wrongful death lawsuits have trusted The Graham firm for more than 20 years. We’ve recovered more than $70 million for our clients and vow to get you the money you deserve.
Ananda had this to say: “I had the absolute best experience with The Graham Firm. Everyone I was ever in contact with was friendly and professional. They were always easy to reach either by phone or email…I would 10/10 recommend this firm to anyone.” – 5 Stars!
We believe in treating our clients like family and fighting for their rights as if they were our own. We understand the stress and trauma that comes with being involved in a bus accident, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Our Marietta GA Bus accident lawyer is committed to providing exceptional legal representation and getting our clients the full compensation they deserve.
Don't settle for less than you deserve. Contact The Graham Firm today at (404) 526-9955 and let us fight for your rights as a victim of a bus accident in Georgia. We are here to serve you with compassion, dedication, and expertise.
Our Marietta Georgia Accident Injury Service Area
The Graham Firm
Monday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Auto Accident Resources